Delivery is free throughout the whole of Ireland and we endeavour to have your item with you within 7 working days from date of purchase. Please see the table below for our delivery service, we keep you informed of the delivery process throughout either by text or email. Delivery times may vary depending on peak times and other factors. Delivery is a one man kerbside delivery and you should ensure to have somebody available to help the driver with the item if its over 30kg.When will my item be delivered?
We will dispatch your item from our warehouse at the soonest possible opportunity- our courier comes in to collect items from us every weekday and our deadline for despatch is 11am, so if you order after 11am, your item will be despatched the following day.Example Delivery Schedule for an item ordered at 5pm on a Tuesday
- Tuesday 5pm: Order placed on website
- Wednesday 11am: Item collected from our warehouse by our courier
- Friday afternoon: You recieve notification from us of delivery day
- Monday or Tuesday: Item is delivered to your door
Delivery insurance is provided free of charge on all deliveries, but there are two conditions that must be fulfilled in order to claim.
- If there is any damage to the package, you MUST write 'Damaged' next to your signature, whether it is paper or electronic. If you have a courier delivery and there is no apparent damage and you don't have time to check the contents of the package, you MUST write 'Contents Unseen' next to your signature. The drivers are very unlikely to suggest that you mark a delivery as damaged, and once the couriers have a 'clear' signature they will consider the package to have been delivered in perfect condition and it will not be possible to make a claim on the insurance.
- Secondly, you MUST notify us directly by email of any damage within 48 hours of delivery. If possible, please include photos of the damage as this will help us determine the fastest resolution for you. Please note that in most cases delivery damage can be resolved by sending parts to you. For example, if the damage is merely cosmetic – a crack or scratches on a plastic part of the item for instance - then we would be able to resolve this by sending the individual part that has been damaged
Delivery timescales can sometimes be delayed by different factors such as weather, transport system congestion & busy periods so from time to time delivery may take a little longer than the stated time. We will endeavour to let you know of any delays before they happen but sometimes this is outside of our control.