Kids Ride On 12V Electric McLaren Quad Bike Orange
Top Specification Officially Licensed McLaren Electric Ride On Quad.
- Licensed McLaren MCL 35 Liveries 12V Electric Quad Bike
- Slow start to ensure safe riding
- Dual 12V motors
- Two Speed – Forward & Reverse
- Max speed 6km/h
- Bright LED headlights
- Parental remote control
- Foot pedal for realistic riding experience
- Upgraded EVA tyres - suitable for different terrain
- Shock-absorbing suspension front & back for a smooth ride
- AUX and USB ports for music and phone charging
- Maximum load 30kg, assembly required
- Rear Pull Handle
These Mclaren 12v ride on quads are a high-spec and stunning addition to our range of kids electric cars. Being branded with official McLaren badges and manufactured under license, the McLaren MCL 35 Liveries 12V Electric Quad Bike is a genuine product that comes complete with the most sort after features. These features include soft start, dual speed, EVA tyres, parental remote control, headlights, MP3 input, USB charging port, pull handle and many more!
This Mclaren 12v ride on quad has sturdy construction and speeds of up to 6km/h, your kids can also drive around listening to their favourite music and tunes using the MP3 player input.
The licensed 12v McLaren quad is packed with a variety of features, EVA tyres, suspension, parental remote control, MP3 input, front lights, illuminated dashboard, pull handle and wheels, forward and reverse gears, high and low speed settings.
This Mclaren 12v ride on quad is available in Orange, Black, Blue and Grey.
Check the specification tab for the full specification of this great value ride on car.
First charge: Four hours. Regular charge: 8-12 hours. Running time: 50 minutes (depending on type of use)
Children must be supervised when riding. Assembly required.
Delivery throughout the whole of Ireland and we endeavour to have your item with you within 10 working days from date of purchase.
Throughout the Delivery process we do endeavour to keep you informed of the delivery progress either by text or email. Delivery is a one man kerbside delivery and you should ensure to have somebody available to help the driver with the item if it's over 30kg.
When will my item be delivered?
1. Your order is received into our warehouse and is picked and packed ready for collection and delivery to you.
2. Tracking details will be sent direct to the email address provided on the order.
3. You will receive a text message or call from the courier to confirm a delivery date and time.
4. If for any reason, you cannot accept delivery at this time, it is easy to rearrange for a more convenient time.
Delivery timescales can sometimes be delayed by different factors such as weather, transport system congestion & busy periods so from time to time delivery may take a little longer than the stated time. We will endeavour to let you know of any delays before they happen but sometimes this is outside of our control.
The warranty period is from date of delivery and for domestic use only.
We offer a parts only warranty as described below. If the customer is unable to rectify the problem the goods would be covered by a return to base parts warranty.
Electric vehicles – 12 Months main plastic body, 12 Months motors, 12 months mechanical, 12 months electrical system. Batteries are not covered under the warranty as perishable items and they must be handled and charged correctly. (Min charge 6 hours, max charge 10 hours) If left in storage please charge at least once a month.
Wear and tear to wheels isn't covered under warranty
Should you encounter a problem with your purchase please contact us with your order details. When the fault has been diagnosed the replacement part will be sent in the post or with a courier for the customer to fit.